Job Responsibilities : Instructional Designer
Salary : ₹40,000 a month
Company : The Wise Blend
Location : Remote IN
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
We are passionate about creating a learning experience that customers will love. If you are customer-obsessed like learning new things and want to contribute to end-to-end E-Learning operations for some of the best brands this is the place for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Instructional Designer who will be responsible for overseeing training delivery instructional development and knowledge assets. Your work will creatively use instructional design learning methods videography and appropriate technologies to enhance learning and engage learners through blended learning solutions.
You are comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced ever-changing environment. You understand adult learning in addition to being a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for excellent customer service. You are also willing to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done while insisting on the highest standards.
How often have you had an opportunity to be a member of a team creating a unique learning experience? You can expect all the challenges and benefits of a high-profile business: The successful candidate will require a willingness to dive into the details solve new problems as they arise leverage high judgment and gut instinct look around corners and always obsess over quality. Everyone on the team wears multiple hats and ownership of the customer experience is key.
Roles & Responsibilities: (This is a remote position)
× Develop innovative solutions to knowledge and skill gaps through training and advanced use of technology.
× Design develop and scale quality learning solutions performance support aids knowledge assessments and other materials needed to meet identified business needs.
× Utilize project management skills to define and meet project milestones communicate issues and risks in a timely manner and manage customer expectations.
× Organize (and manage) learning content provided by our customers.
· Bachelors Degree in any of the main streams of higher education.
· At least 3 years of experience in an instructional design role.
· Experience developing courseware to current Industry and adult learning standards performance support aids online tutorials and/or other training materials including gaming modules.
· Experience working with Learning Management Systems.
· Multi-media development skills in audio video and/or animation. (Not
· Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word PowerPoint and Excel).
· Experience delivering learning solutions that measurably impact business performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹40000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Do you have in-depth experience with E-Learning authoring tools?
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)