Job Responsibilities : Violin Teacher
Salary : ₹350 an hour
Company : Sapthora
Location : Temporarily remote IN
Sapthora.com is a startup which is focused on providing quality online teaching in an effective way. Its current goal is to nourish young minds with art/music and other non-academic skills so they can be successful and prosper in their lives. We believe in strategy where employees are our partners for success and empower them to create more vibrant environment.
Sapthora is looking for Violin Teacher Essential duties and responsibilities of a Violin Instructor are teaching the basics of Violin playing presenting theory explaining practical techniques understanding student needs and conducting coaching sessions Violin preparation and competition; Promote and monitor these goals to keep the team on task. Encourage students to learn the instrument and improve their playing skills. Monitor and work within team budget take lead on different initiatives by the company. Duties include teaching techniques style and virtual Violin knowledge should have knowledge of several genres and be able to develop engaging lessons. Outstanding coaches demonstrate superb analytical skills patience and the ability to motivate struggling students.
- Understand the specific professional objectives of the person being coached
· Successful experience working with every age group
- Must have the ability and proven ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis.
- Commit to a programme of development and manage several students’ learning schedules at the same time
- Syllabus creation experience
- Plan prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experience.
- Explain various elements of Instrument and Music
- Introduce proper techniques and procedures to learn the instrument effectively
- Make adaptations to teaching programme as required
- Provide tailored feedback to student parent record label or producer as appropriate
- Knowledge of virtual Violin
- Have a Laptop/Computer with mic camera and a Broadband connection
- Previous experience as a coach or participant on a Violin team preferred
Job Location: Work from home (Hyderabad India )
Sapthora is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age ancestry color family or medical care leave gender identity or expression genetic information marital status medical condition national origin physical or mental disability political affiliation protected veteran status race religion sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws regulations and ordinances.
Benefits and perks will be discussed based on the employment and availability.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Salary: From ₹350.00 per hour
- US shift
Remort Job – virtual Violin knowledge
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hyderabad Telangana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Teaching: 2 years (Preferred)
- Making lesson plans: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)