Job Responsibilities : PM – Boost Training – Video Production
Salary : 20000 per month
Company : Dish TV Network
Location : Remote IN
Educational requirements : High School
Manages the development and implementation process of services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects. Works on problems of diverse/broad scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Determines methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery. Assembles project team assigns individual responsibilities identifies appropriate resources needed and plans and develops schedules to ensure timely completion of project. Understands the system’s scope and project objectives as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team. Communicates with lead project manager and/or functional area manager regarding status of specific projects. Monitors budget/spending. May provide guidance and coaching to lower level employees in organizational methods
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellent video production/editing skills
- Assist in identifying gaps in video library
- Coordinate and manage video documentation and editing of video request identified serving as on air personality/follow up editor and overall video project manager
- Ability to effectively manage video production at the initial recording and throughout the editing and posting process
- Assist in identifying specific methodology on each launch as to training resource on line course communication roll out deck one-pager step by step document etc. and needed video support (i.e. How to process)
- Create and deliver identified training document(s) via video and on-air
- Provide guidance on implementation details to ensure communication and training documents speak to appropriate audience and addresses the needs of each launch based on launch type (device plan service brand). Identify gaps and potential stumbling blocks to acceptance in doors/Field via simple informative videos
- Identify opportunities for improvement of current training documents systems etc. to provide world-class training support to retail doors and Boost field team/support teams
- Assist in management of video training pipeline and track progress for each training initiative
- Create detailed step-action video guides to support GTM launches
- Actively communicates project risks and issues.
- Manages sponsor stakeholder and team expectations
- Provides detailed project planning with impacted teams
- Records and manages project issues and escalates where necessary.
- Monitors project progress and performance.
- Manages project training within the defined budget.
- Works closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.
- Recruits project support (i.e. dealers/field teams).
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
- Significant Travel involved
Skills Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
- Three years project management or related process management experience
- Video editing experience.
- Familiar with Boost Field organization
- Familiar with Boost Dealer structure
- Significant video experience
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English)
Compensation: $65800.00/Year – $94000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities check out our benefits on our . Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen which may include a drug test.