Job Responsibilities : IT Project Co-ordinator
Salary : 15000 per month
Company : BizBox Publishing
Location : Remote IN
This is a remote position.
What to expect at Bizbox:
- A workplace is driven by non-negotiable and ‘Culture First’ organizational values
- A 9-hour workday and a 5 day work week.
- Best in class Leave Policy
We are a best-in-class creative services company. We serve and partner with top brands in the wedding fashion beauty media and entertainment industries worldwide. We’re a team of fast-paced hard-working forward thinkers who are dedicated to succeeding on behalf of one another and on behalf of our customers at scale.
What we do:
Bizbox clients make up a variety of market leaders in the following areas: Small & Medium-Sized Entrepreneurship Photography Sales Marketing Social Media. Our clients require creative content that is inspirational motivational narrative-driven and also technical.
Our vision is to create products and services that radically improve the success of our customers. We are also a modern content communication company committed to creating and designing relevant and valuable content that will create amazement ignite inspiration educate promote entrepreneurial gusto and motivate our community of customers to succeed.
What we’re looking for:
Successful candidates at Bizbox are draft picks from the marketplace and professional peer group. They bring consistent intellectual energy and acumen to their position and increase value to our teammates AND our customers.
They demonstrate a strong alignment with our values. At Bizbox we stay ‘True North’ by practicing:
- An Open mind to always improving through coaching.
- On-time and accurate delivery.
- Transparency; Accountable and humble yet has the strength to communicate with their upline with conviction.
- Always willing to go the extra mile for our colleagues and our customers. We bring a ‘solutions’ mindset to the table.
- Inspecting what we expect; Planning what we do doing what we plan.
- Attending participating and making notes in meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
Experience and Execution Essentials:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study.
- Three years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management transcription and other administrative procedures.
Experience and Execution Nice to Haves
- Creative media industry