Job Responsibilities: Amazon Optimisation Executive
Salary: ₹25,000 – ₹40,000 a month
Company: Packt Publishing
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- Set up preorder titles on Amazon (US and EU territories) using the metadata and cover files provided to you
- Work with your line manager to ensure that products are fully optimised prior to publication by checking each product against a product optimisation checklist and reporting any required changes.
- Once the product is live, conduct live checks again to ensure that everything is in place and displaying correctly on Amazon.
- Raise cases with Amazon (and inform the wider business) when titles aren’t reflecting as expected
- Identify those products that aren’t selling well and identify any optimisation tweaks that can be made to these products to drive sales. Again, report any improvements required to your line manager to ensure they are scheduled in and acted upon by the business. Monitor post implementation sales to identify positive upwards trends in sales.
- For exceptional product performance – highlight where Amazon A+ pages could be created so that copywriters and designers can be briefed.