Job Responsibilities: Sub Editor
Salary: ₹25,000 a month
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Age: 18 years or above
We’re a leading online media company providing analysis and news on developments in Digital/Technology Policy. We provide our readership of policy leaders, business leaders, government officials, lawyers and citizens with incisive inputs on Indian and global technology policy developments across the digital industry, with a primary focus on India. We organise discussions with our community of policy professionals, and produce reports on subjects relevant for a technology policy audience.
- Writing, rewriting, editing and proofreading text, and take overall responsibility for maintaining high standards of subbing in the team.
- Follow our sub-editing checklist and ensure that all aspects in that checklist are addressed adequately.
- Checking facts to ensure stories are accurate, adhere to copyright laws and are not libellous.
- Edit copy for varying lengths and adhere to various platform-specific guidelines.
- Ensure that basic standards of SEO and tagging are followed for enhancing discovery
- Ensure that the output adheres to the house style and standards of our publication
Click Here: Apply Now
Tags: work from home jobs for freshers,work from home jobs for female,work from home jobs for students,government work from home jobs in delhi,work from home jobs online,work from home jobs in india for students,work from home jobs without investment,work from home jobs near me