Job Responsibilities: Virtual Talent Hub
Salary: 10000 – 25000 per month
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- (Briefly describe the main objectives and purpose of the job. Why does the job exist?)
- The Cross-Border Travel Support (CBTS) team supports engagements in the planning and deployment of cross border resources. CBTS works closely with all service lines to coordinate and execute transactional support for cross-border travelers. TSS-CBTS Global Support Center (GSC) team supports the HR Services – CBTS team to deliver these services for global engagements.
- The CBTS Associate is responsible for completing work activities of Cross Border Travel Support in accordance with the established policies, procedures, and service level agreements of GDS whilst building positive and productive relationships with stakeholder representatives and travelers.
- Work independently to meet the CBTS Case Manager/Traveler requirements to ensure a successful business travel experience.
- Participate in regular and ad hoc meetings with onshore team.
- Communicate effectively with Case Mangers and team regarding expectation management, capacity, training needs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with CBTS Case Managers as well as key operational stakeholders from the respective region e.g., Internal Tax & Immigration Experts, Talent, Procurement etc.