Job Responsibilities : 3D Texturing Artist_(Substance painter)
Salary : ₹12,000 – ₹35,000 a month
Company : SuperDNA Technolab Pvt.Ltd
Location : Temporarily remote IN
SuperDNA Technolab is looking for
3d – Texturing artist
Software – Sustance Painter
Texture artist will be responsible for :
- Producing benchmark materials and textures using substance painter.
- Produce high quality PBR textures for all real time assets.
- Create high quality accurate models and UV’s based on references.
- Implement improvements/changes based on feedback and lead direction.
- Texture assets using a wide range of reference material and tools.
- Work with the defined pipeline.
- Troubleshoot creative and technical issues as they arise.
- Work closely with the modeling team to ensure the created model will work through a real time assets pipeline.
- Work with a production schedule and follow strict deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team be resourceful and self-driven.
- Follow directory structure naming conventions and other guidelines for surfacing files.
- Overseeing and developing the material library.
- Assisting in designing implementing and maintaining material pipelines.
- Share knowledge and techniques with team members to improve overall team skills and asset quality.
- Join team meetings.
- Help other creative team members to improve with any new found knowledge.
Job Types: Full-time Regular / Permanent Fresher
Salary: ₹12000.00 – ₹35000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Providing work from home
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer