Job Responsibilities: HRRC Coordinator
Salary: ₹35,000 a month
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Age: 18 years or above
- Perform HR processing in alignment to established standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the corresponding work type. Consistency in support of Operations employees across sites and business divisions is expected, with an intent in isolating processing items which do not provide an optimal employee experience and recommending continuous improvement in them.
- Produce and analyze reports to assist with labor planning and management. Utilize HRIS systems for data entry, modification, and reporting.
- Partner with multiple site managers to ensure payroll accuracy through audits, reporting, and proactive measures.
- Partner with site teams to ensure roster accuracy through audit,reporting and modifications.
- Partner with site teams to ensure employees are on the correct schedule and shift patterns.
Compile reports to support sites in identifying time and attendance irregularities, and point out when something doesn’t look right – ensuring our associates are paid correctly and on time.
- Work with Associates to answer HR questions and provide guidance where required. Partner with sites to drive and report on associate retention activities.
Click Here: Apply Now
Tags: work from home jobs in amazon,work from home jobs in amazon hyderabad,work from home jobs in amazon india,work from home jobs in amazon chennai,work from home jobs in amazon bangalore,work from home jobs in amazon for freshers,work from home jobs in amazon noida,work from home jobs in amazon delhi