Job Responsibilities : Commercial Estimator
Salary : 20000 per month
Company : Nerval Corp
Location : Remote IN
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE?
The Commercial Estimator will be responsible for assisting with the design and estimation of NERVAL products. They will prepare and analyze product designs & specifications. This individual is a vital member of the team and ensures that NERVAL product design is cost effective & of high-quality. The Successful Candidate will possess the following characteristics:
You are a creative and innovative thinker a highly motivated self-starter with the proven ability to work independently and within a team environment. You have excellent analytical and effective problem-solving skills and take the initiative to offer solutions to improve written and verbal communication. You can set priorities effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
- Design and develop shop product drawings elevations and perspectives in a timely manner to meet bidding deadlines.
WHAT YOU NEED IS
- Post-Secondary Degree in Interior Design and/or 1-3 years of commercial design or estimating experience
The Successful Candidate will have the following requirements satisfied.
- Ability to read commercial blueprints.
- Proficiency with Revit software
- Intermediate to advance skills of Microsoft Office.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Professional demeanour and appearance.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite CRM – Salesforce and smartphones
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role and one-to-one coaching. You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie as you’ll manage your own book of business while being part of a friendly team.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
We have an excellent mix of people which we believe makes for a more vibrant more innovative more productive team. Success at NERVAL is down to teamwork ability and competitive drive no matter what your background.
NERVAL Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race color religion sex national origin age sexual orientation gender identity gender expression veteran status or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Yearly bonus
- commercial design or estimating: 2 years (Preferred)
Expected Start Date: 16/06/2022