Job Responsibilities: Remote Landscape Designer
Salary: Not Disclosed
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Become a Remote Landscape Designer at Yardzen
We value great design, natural light, and fresh air. We’re looking for people who both have an encyclopedic knowledge of planting and can source a mid-century modern fire pit without breaking a sweat. Sound familiar? We want to meet you.
We’re looking for experienced landscape architects and designers who, like us, are passionate about helping people unlock their yard’s full potential. Our designer role is a 3-month contractor position, with the possibility of extension. Our designers are fully remote and have the flexibility to work on their own schedule as long as they are able to meet deadlines.
- You’re proficient in a variety of digital rendering and computer-aided design software. Our photorealistic renderings lead the industry.
- You have worked in a design related field and are motivated to learning new design techniques
- You’re excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment where you can use your problem-solving skills to meet client requirements.
- You’re skilled at time management and can easily switch from one task to the next.
- You’re able to meet challenging deadlines and juggle multiple projects at once.
- You’re available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, and more if you want to!