Job Responsibilities: Freelance BPO Trainer
Salary: ₹10,000 – ₹25,000 a month
Company: NIIT Foundation
Education requirements: 12th
Role & Responsibilities
- Able to handle and conduct virtual classes with the students and the primary responsibility of this trainer would be to train skills and develop his/her skills to be job ready for technical international BPO
- Maintain minimum 80% students attendance in the virtual sessions and complete the batch within the given timelines.
- Must be self-driven, with the ability to upgrade Learning & Development (L&D) knowledge, work and deliver under pressure.
- Should be able to handle effectively and efficiently students queries and doubts.
- Take Ownership of accuracy of work and maintain quick turnaround time.
- Prepare training materials such as outlines, text, and handouts and present information, using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, and lectures as well as develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
- Collate the training results and documentation of the same to present to the senior management weekly/monthly.