Job Responsibilities: Process Associate
Salary: 16000 – 22000 per month
Location: All Over India – Remote
Education Requirements: Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
Working Hours: Flexible
You’re a friendly, self-motivated service professional who takes pride in delivering WOW service and delighting stakeholders and business partners. You truly enjoy helping others and feel tremendous satisfaction each time you resolve an internal problem. You thrive in an environment that encourages you to grow and to take ownership of everything you do.
Gain invaluable skills:
We’ll help you advance your career with training and on-the-job experience that strengthens your communications, business, operations and leadership capabilities. As a member of our BPS Team, you’ll work side by side with Managers and Leadership Team, with many opportunities for valuable learning and mentoring.
UA Brands is seeking a BPS Assistant for our Pune Operations Centre:
You’ll be part of the business process support team reporting directly to our BPS team Lead who works closely with various business teams.
Our ideal BPS Assistant is:
- Entrepreneurial-driven: You’re always striving to achieve better results…never satisfied with “good enough”. You look for opportunities to improve our process or procedures.
- Self-managed:You take the initiative to do what’s needed; solve problems; follow up on all promised tasks; and continuously improve your results.
- Team-oriented: You enjoy being part of a close-knit work team and helping the business units succeed.
- Organized: You will be organized and efficient to be able to follow the pre-defined processes and complete all deliverables on time.
- Calm under pressure: You know how to soothe a frustrated colleague and transform a negative experience into a positive brand win. You handle multiple demands and extra-busy workdays without losing your focus or cool.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively take on any work request or task within the defined scope of work
- Review the data provided to you and highlight any issues, concerns or inconsistencies
- Create, Update or maintain data within the destination tools or applications
- Adhere to all work and communication protocols as instructed
- Complete all assigned work within the defined timelines or SLAs.
- Communicate any expected delays in completion of work to the team lead or relevant senior team member as soon as possible.
- Adopt the team’s best work practices
- Provide regular updates and time logs on the work tickets.
- Detail oriented person who can perform repetitive tasks with minimal errors.
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written skills
- Organized and detail-oriented, with good time management skills.
- Ability to understand business process and logic and evaluate all given data against the same.
- Ability to challenge data accuracy and work with colleagues to resolve the same
- Sound decision making and analytical abilities.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Ability to work in a high pace, group environment
- Proven work ethic and team player mentality.
- 0-2 years of experience working in an English business support role
- Experience using various Internet browsers
- Good working knowledge and exposure using MS Excel for data handling.
- Data entry speed of 60+ words per minute preferred
- Must have good exposure to working with internal stakeholders based out of international locations.
Must be flexible to work in any shifts as per business needs.
Why UA Brands
Over the past 35 years, UA Brands has been synonymous with fashion-forward specialty apparel at great values, long-lasting product performance, and above all, strong customer satisfaction. We treat customers warmly, respectfully, and fairly. Always striving to surpass their expectations. Since its inception as a single uniform store in 1985, UA Brands has expanded to include:
- 28 boutique retail locations in 9 states of the USA.
- Multiple E-commerce websites and catalogs.
- Centrally located 186,000 Sq. Feet Distribution center serving our international customer base.
- Global operations for supply chain sourcing, production, and business support.
UA Brands is a Drug Free Workplace.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
What We Offer:
- Flexible schedules.
- Employee Health and Wellness:
- Company-sponsored medical and insurance benefits for employees and their immediate family members.
- Newly implemented safety measures to help protect our employees and customers through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Referral Program: Get paid to work with friends!
- Employee Engagement Activities:
- Fun events for employees.
- Company-sponsored outings.
- E-Learning opportunities for employees.
- Transportation Facility.
- Rewards and Recognition.
- Diversified Workforce.
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Internet Allowances (since we are working Remote due to covid-19).