Job Responsibilities: Program Assistant
Salary: 30000 per month
Company: World Bank Group
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Role and responsibilities:
- Providing high quality support to staff at senior grades, including scheduling of appointments, monitoring documents for signature/approval; filing; monitoring and follow up of tasks; handling incoming correspondence and internal and external queries; drafting and sending routine correspondence.
- Updating and Monitoring the Industry Pipeline and project timeslines, ensuring all data on i-deskinternal IFC systems is accurate and up to date
- Drafting routine correspondence and proofreading materials using proper grammar, punctuation and style.
- Incorporate agreed comments into documents, making full use of shared drives and software capabilities.
- Use word processing or desktop publishing skills to produce complex text, reports, figures, graphs, etc., according to standard Bank’s formats and distribution,. making full use of shared drives and software capabilities.
- Coordinate schedules taking priorities into account, monitors changes, and communicates the information to appropriate staff, inside and outside the immediate work unit, including officials outside the Bank GroupIFC.
- Assist the team, as requested, in managing IFC internal processes on proprietary systems, for which training shall be provided
- Assist in preparation and logistical planning for various events e.g. conferences, workshops, negotiations etc.
- Track assigned budgets, task/project, steps/timetables, summarizes information and coordinate with relevant staff and provide assistance and/or information on project-related matters.